hotel deals in aberdeen (md)

vendredi 15 août 2014

why i love to travel

I love to travel, discover, walk around the city aimlessly, be part of a place without belonging, meet strangers. I love all those simple, unusual and funny that make the essence of travel times. A mixture of excitement, emotion, wonder, fatigues or small galleys that spices and weaves memories.

But what are the reasons that lead us to travel? Is this a leak? Is it deep instinct of our nomadic ancestors who resurfaces? Did you catch a virus in our families? Heightened curiosity?

Some do not like to go out of their day, I'm always surprised. Yet it is true, have a taste for travel is not required to live happily!

I questioned my own reasons to love traveling.
To have a different relationship to time

The days are only 24 hours are given over our daily lives. I always seem to run after the time run out. Time passes too quickly. However, when traveling, time flows differently.

     Feel that time does not exist
     A way to live life in the moment
     Live a thousand things a day


To explore the world

Since my first reading, I've always wanted to see the world. Travel is satisfy his curiosity is confronting what we read or seen another reality.

     learn
     See "for real" that I had not seen that picture
     Sometimes change viewpoint
     Discover other ways of living and thinking
     Make unexpected encounters
     See landscapes fall backwards
     Eating foods improbable
     Feel foreign to me


Get to know

Sometimes the shackles of society, the workplace, the burden of responsibility weigh me. The newspaper can be tiresome. Traveling brings sparks, and like living! I am often tempted to fly away in surprise trip. When possible, it's very exciting (and less expensive). Besides, if you're interested, here you can find last minute deals (via Expedia).

     Go on an adventure to enjoy life
     Having a sense of freedom
     Break the routine
     On The Move
     Lose my bearings
     A search of scenery
     Unusual living experience
     Escape the consumer society, sometimes
     Find my child's enthusiasm
     Experience more intense emotions
     Printing to find myself, to step back

I also love travel souvenirs, constraints and galleys that turned into memories. And what a joy to come home. ... and think about the next start!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire