hotel deals in aberdeen (md)

vendredi 15 août 2014

my days at the south

I put on my shirt and I go explore the beach, which stretches for miles to the right and left. Motor boats and small sailboats crisscross the water. Hotel workers are feeling by bringing ashore long fish they caught spear. Vacationers lounging on the chairs, jumping into the water when the heat becomes uncomfortable. At this time of year, the sun is so high that hardly sees his shadow at noon. "After spending the winter in Montreal, I need to recharge the batteries!" Says Bruno Bélanger , full of sand feet, along with his wife Martine.

This first overview over, I'm active in fulfilling my main mission: get rid of my winter complexion. I do not skimp on the sunscreen, Scottish roots require. It will stay in the sun time to at least three or four chapters of my book to the white light of my skin becomes pinkish white.

That done, I take a small catamaran to see the beach from the sea. Seems even wider here. Hundreds of people are swarming. Right and left, we see the silhouette of the many hotels. No doubt, it is far from the deserted island.

But in low season, the crowds are much smaller than in winter. Three of the five hotels Barcelo are closed and the convention center is empty. There are still restaurants for all tastes, both open buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and another imposing figure, a bar in a pool.

When they get tired of the beach, guests can take an aerobics class, play tennis or basketball. A friendly attendant ready masks and snorkels for those who prefer to swim with the fishes. And if it rains, there's always the bar where mojitos, Cuba libre and pina colada are served at will.

Our hotel also offers a range of fee-based activities, ranging from $ 10 to $ 150. Those who hang a few American dollars in their pocket can get a massage, swim with dolphins, explore the area by ATV, or teasing tuna and marlin in the open sea.

But the main thing - the sun, the beach, the sea - is free. And on top of that, there is no cooking to do, no dishes to wash or clean room.

"It is the principle of all-inclusive attracts us, says Luc Biron. You are keys to nothing, you do nothing if you do not feel like it, do not you busy for nothing, you'll eat when you want, you do not need it all hang out. "

So I sip a glass of rum contemplating the sunburn on my right thigh. Lack of cream. Amateur mistake. Never mind, I'll have a beautiful rosy complexion on my return to Montreal. I tell my friends this easy life, my boat ride, the hot sun of the beach, the wind in the palms. That's why we go on vacation, right?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire